{The High Horse } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{Saturday, January 31, 2009}

 
The Views I Hold


On Views I Hold as a Free Citizen of The Republic

This is the stewy mix of views that make up my "politics" and how some have describe me.

An American

Pro Republic

Anti Empire

Anti NeoConservative

Anti Extremist Liberal

Pro First-Native American

A Granola Conservative

Pro Life

A Common Sensed Libertarian

A Believer in Civil Rights

A Realistic Enviromentalist

A Benevolant Capitalist

A Defender of Workers Rights

A Believer in a Strong and Practial Defense

Anti Zionist

Anti Jihadist Islam

Anti WASP Mythologist

A Semi-Isolationist

Anti Globalist

Anti Communist

Anti Facsist

Against Secret Societies

Anti Secular Humanism

Anti Unadulterated Greed of Corporations

These describe The Views I Hold

posted by Gary 1:40 AM

Post a Comment
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer